First time on Royal

Very excited to be taking a Royal Caribbean cruise after six NCL cruises. On NCL they have Hero Cards to fill out about the employees who stand out on the cruise to make it the best vacation ever. Does Royal have this too? I love to give a shout out to person who deserves it.

5 minutes ago, kernie968 said:

Thank you. I will be sure to take notes so I can remember the crew members names for the survey.

The free form entry is at the very end of the survey.  You will normally get an email with the survey link on the day you leave the ship.

When we were on Jewel last Nov they had a box on the counter in the coffee shop where you could fill in a 'shout out' card for any member of staff. They were read out by the CD on the morning show.  We had a brilliant cabin steward so we filled out one for her. She knew about it because she thanked us and said her supervisor gets the cards. I don't know if some of the other ships may have something similar.

Royal used to have WOW cards which sound similar to the Norwegian ones, we always filled them out, don't know why they stopped them.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kernie968 said:

Thank you. I will be sure to take notes so I can remember the crew members names for the survey.

I found it easier to take a photo of the employee’s name tag - often foreign hard to spell or remember name.  If you have a phone handy take a picture.  Employees are happy when you explain - don’t mind you getting in close for a picture!  I often take their photo and then another of the name tag.  

If I don’t have my phone I try to write down, but have to make an effort to save the note as soon as I get back to the cabin.  I try to put in my suitcase right away.  

• Like 1