Pig and Anchor for dinner

RoperDK

6 hours ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi matymil ☺️

That's true, dinner hours will be available at Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse Brewhouse on Mardi Gras from 5pm until late. The restaurant will also be open for lunch, embarkation day & sea days 12:00pm-2:30pm; and will have a complimentary barbecue buffet.🐷🐖

🌴

We have 2 cruises on the Mardi Gras booked.  I have a feeling we will be eating, drinking, and listening to music at the Pig and Anchor.  Sounds like our kind of place.  Thanks everyone for your responses.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

Thanks. I haven't been on the Vista class, yet. 

It's not on the Vista.  It's currently on the Horizon, and presumably the Panorama and Mardi Gras.

The free lunch is on sea days and embarkation day from 1200-230 with a limited menu.  Dinner is offered from 530-930 each day at a la carte pricing.

2 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

It's not on the Vista.  It's currently on the Horizon, and presumably the Panorama and Mardi Gras.

The free lunch is on sea days and embarkation day from 1200-230 with a limited menu.  Dinner is offered from 530-930 each day at a la carte pricing.

The Horizon and Panorama are both Vista class ships. 🙂

1 minute ago, teknoge3k said:

The Horizon and Panorama are both Vista class ships. 🙂

Fully aware of that....I have sailed on the Horizon, unlike you.  Just wanted you to realize that the first ship to offer this venue was the second Vista Class ship, the Horizon, and not the first Vista Class ship, the Vista.

1 minute ago, SNJCruisers said:

Fully aware of that....I have sailed on the Horizon, unlike you.  Just wanted you to realize that the first ship to offer this venue was the second Vista Class ship, the Horizon, and not the first Vista Class ship, the Vista.

Gotcha. I was just stating I hadn't been on any of the Vista Class ships. 🤪

10 hours ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi matymil ☺️

That's true, dinner hours will be available at Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse Brewhouse on Mardi Gras from 5pm until late. The restaurant will also be open for lunch, embarkation day & sea days 12:00pm-2:30pm; and will have a complimentary barbecue buffet.🐷🐖

🌴

We are sailing out of the first USA cruise. The redfrog was my fav spot on the vista and guys pig and anchor was 2nd so this is very exciting for me :)