Club Fusion

royal65

Will be on the Emerald in Feb. for a 28 day cruise with lots of sea days and am wondering what the Club Fusion will be used for during the day and at nights?  Have sailed on Princess many times, but none within the last 5 years.

On our 15 day Hawaii cruise in January with 10 sea days, it was used for trivia, bingo, dance classes, zumba and the evening Elite/Platinum/Suite cocktail time. There were probably other events that I didn't notice.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 2theship said:

On our 15 day Hawaii cruise in January with 10 sea days, it was used for trivia, bingo, dance classes, zumba and the evening Elite/Platinum/Suite cocktail time. There were probably other events that I didn't notice.

On the 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise with 18 sea days your list coincides with my recollection.

On the Emerald's 15 day Hawaii cruise in March, I thoroughly enjoyed Club Fusion almost every night, for the Platinim/Elite/Suite Lounge.  It began at 4:30pm each night, except of course the night when the Captain's party was there.

3 hours ago, royal65 said:

Will be on the Emerald in Feb. for a 28 day cruise with lots of sea days and am wondering what the Club Fusion will be used for during the day and at nights?  Have sailed on Princess many times, but none within the last 5 years.

We were on the Emerald this past Feb/March for 37 days. This is what we found.

Every sea day morning there will be Zumba, well attended, no charge

Daytime there will be bingo, usually morning regular trivia with afternoon trivia in Explorer's Lounge, progressive trivia, line and ballroom dance classes, maybe hula on the first part of the trip, late afternoon cocktail hour.

Evening, themed trivia games, dancing with the party band, ballroom dancing with the Princess Orchestra, some DJ sets for dancing with period music, theme parties, karaoke, maybe a comic. It's pretty much busy all the time.