How to contact passenger on ship

NCterri

I am getting all my trip info together to give my family before I leave on Saturday.  I can not find the emergency phone numbers in the FAQs on the Celebrity website.  I saw one number on another site but I would prefer the information direct from Celebrity.  Anyone search and found the number recently?

15 minutes ago, NCterri said:

I am getting all my trip info together to give my family before I leave on Saturday.  I can not find the emergency phone numbers in the FAQs on the Celebrity website.  I saw one number on another site but I would prefer the information direct from Celebrity.  Anyone search and found the number recently?

Then call Celebrity. 1-800-760-0654. 

This is the number to dial any Celebrity ship directly:

877-266-1020

The person calling will need a credit card (it's an expensive per-minute charge), the name of the ship, and the cabin number being called

If you don't trust me, just dial this number and listen to the recording (no charge).  😉

I was advised the following from the Captain’s Club desk:

Emergency Shoreside #:  1-844-418-6824 - they will then contact the ship on the caller’s behalf via email.

Person calling that number (from shoreside) must have your CELEBRITY Reservation # in order for the above to happen.

Edited by hvbaskey

When my Uncle died, it was easiest to send a fax which was then delivered to the cabin of my parents who were cruising transatlantic. 

Edited by Arubalisa

For some reason, they refuse to put this in their FAQ.  Instead, it's on a page that talks about internet & phone packages.

Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply. You can make ship-to-shore calls from your stateroom 24 hours a day. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and will be automatically charged to your SeaPass account.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/internet-and-phone-packages