beach day book with RCL or diy?

sunsetme

Cabs are not a reliable form of transportation here.  Its best to hire a driver from a good tour company.  We hired a private driver this last cruise since we did a few other things before heading to the beach.  The cruise before that we used Island Marketing as our "taxi" and went to Bananarama for the day at the same beach that the cruise lines take you to. 

Last time we used Shore Excursioneer to Paradise.  Service was good, comfortable ride and on time going and return.  Would repeat.

https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/

Also have used Victor Borden several times and was very satisfied every time.  We booked the tour where you can do whatever you want and just used the driver as our private driver.

https://boddentours.com/

As someone said, taxi service is not reliable like it is other places.  I would never book with the ship though, particularly not to just go to West Bay or West End Village, or both.

Definitely best to book independently.  We've used ronystours.com for many years.  I wouldn't want to be tied to a specific schedule and I like to stop if I see something interesting.  Rony is awesome - we will use him every visit for sure!