Couples Massage question

Jeffbhhs

I am sailing on the sunrise in July and I have been seeing people on the Facebook groups saying that the couples massages are not in the same room that they are separate can anyone confirm this ?i cannot understand why this would be true

3 minutes ago, coevan said:

never done it on Carnival (too expensive), but everywhere else they have 2 tables in the same room

That is how I would expect it as well, but was concerned based on the statements I saw

When we had ours, it was technically two treatment rooms but there was a curtain divider that they pulled back to make it one bigger room. Maybe that is what people are referencing.

Also, I didn't know this going into it but they let each of us choose our own style of massage, which was nice. I thought we'd both have to do the same thing.

When my husband and I had it done we were offered a choice, be in the same room together and have access to the VIP whirlpool tub for 2 afterwards or be in separate rooms have the massage portion extended by the 30 minutes that the tub would of been left to our private use and save $50. I don't know if they did this because they overbooked, as the ship had only 1 VIP room and there was another couple saying they booked the couples VIP treatment at roughly same time or if there was a problem with the room or masseuses because the other couple was given the same offer and also accepted.

• Like 2

My sister and I just did a “couples” massage last month on the Paradise and we were in the same room with tables next to each other. They did offer to let us customize our massage (add hot stones, etc.) but we just stuck with what we paid for.