Where Do I See Flights by Celebrity

ericosmith

I booked a flight last night and it was confirmed on the web page but now I have nothing.  I didn't get any email confirmation nor does it show up in my account.  How do I see my confirmation and airline booking code?

Thanks

I have  never booked online I always call and book with an agent and get the airline reference #.  Since it is the weekend it may take a few days for your reservation to update.

i would wait until Mon/Tues then check your reservation online.  Go to Manage Reservation then look under Travel Arrangements. If the airline booking reference doesn’t show you should see a  Choice Air confirmation # so you can call them and get the airline #.

I didn't pay for it yet.  I was one of those pay later things although I was going to pay for it if I had to before getting a seat assignment.  I guess I'll call them tomorrow.  Unfortunately the web page opened with the information but I didn't write it down as I assumed I would get an email with the same thing.  My bad.  

@ericosmith  I did the same thing tonight, and have not received and email, even though it said I would.  I was going to give it 24 hours, then email my travel agent to see if he got it instead.

When I go back to my Cruise Planner, and click on Manager Reservation, then Travel Arrangements...there is nothing there.  Gives me the option to search for flights.  Sigh.