Reservations for shows

sarajean

Going on Bliss in June.

We are traveling with 5 other couples.

I know you need to make reservations for comedy shows and Beatle shows (and you should do it as soon as you are on board).

My question is: When I get on the ship and go to the Social to make reservations can I make them for other people in other cabins?

or do I need their card?   We are arriving at different times.

Going on Bliss in Nov. I thought Beatles was at the cavern/bar do you need a ticket for that?? I thought just Havana and Jersey Boys needed a ticket? We are 12 ppl scattered in 4 rooms....1/2 have never cruised before so it should be interesting to coordinate 🤦‍♀️

Also does anyone know do they kick kids out that are with their parents at the Cavern? 

Call NCL direct..I booked family cruise 4 cabins while on a cruise. When close to reservation time , I called NCL .

Introduced myself..told rep what I needed. He opened up 4 reservation numbers and got all SDP's , All MDR's as well. He booked a Cirque show too.

Been using him for almost 4yrs n 5more cruises

10 hours ago, cruisewithbaby said:

Going on Bliss in Nov. I thought Beatles was at the cavern/bar do you need a ticket for that?? I thought just Havana and Jersey Boys needed a ticket? We are 12 ppl scattered in 4 rooms....1/2 have never cruised before so it should be interesting to coordinate 🤦‍♀️

Also does anyone know do they kick kids out that are with their parents at the Cavern? 

The Beatles in the Cavern Club does not have reservations...first come first served and they fill up fast so you want to get there early. There usually will also be at least one Beatles show held in the theater (check your dailies) and again no reservations for that.

For any of the main shows in the theater like Jersey Boys and Havana you can make reservations for those online before you go if you want. (Don't remember for sure but I think it is either 90 or 120 days before sailing) Reservations simply reserve you a time when you can go to the show and they are not tickets with assigned seating. Often times you can simply go without a reservation and if the show isn't full they will let you in about 10 minutes before it starts.

Sorry don't know the answer about kids in the Cavern Club for the Beatles show.

Bottom line is if you want to make reservations for 12 people for the theater shows you should still get there very early if you want to sit together.

1 hour ago, cruisewithbaby said:

thanks everyone! We do have a travel agent we booked all the rooms with the same person, but my confidence in her is not the best....

I honestly wouldn’t bother making it complicated. Just book individually and turn up together.

It’s the turning up together that will get you seated together. Booking together is irrelevant.

Just now, tallnthensome said:

My 9 and 11 year olds spent plenty of time with us in the Cavern Club on the Bliss. 

Quite a few places are 18+ after a certain time. I have no idea whether the Cavern on

the Bliss is one of these.

They don’t actually kick kids out at that time, but it is usually quite clear that it is a problem for the performers as they have to tone down their show. It is likely that the parents wouldn’t be popular

On 5/13/2019 at 5:43 PM, KeithJenner said:

Whilst people have to make their own bookings for each room, it is all open seating, so you can still sit together if you turn up together.

I know it is hard for 12 people to seat together.  The thing that I was worried about was getting in to the Beatles and Comedians shows.  I was under the impression you had to reserve those shows when you get on board.  

So they are just first come then?

I do have reservations for Jersey Boys and Havana already.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:42 PM, sarajean said:

Going on Bliss in June.

We are traveling with 5 other couples.

I know you need to make reservations for comedy shows and Beatle shows (and you should do it as soon as you are on board).

My question is: When I get on the ship and go to the Social to make reservations can I make them for other people in other cabins?

or do I need their card?   We are arriving at different times.

I was just on the Epic and you couldn't make reservations for the comedy show or the Beatle shows.  You just need to show up but beware as I tried to see the Beatles show in the Cavern Club and no seats 30 minutes ahead of time!!  They did have one Beatles show in the main theater first come but didn't get to make it.  They only took reservations for Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Burn the Floor.

1 hour ago, robin13 said:

I was just on the Epic and you couldn't make reservations for the comedy show or the Beatle shows.  You just need to show up but beware as I tried to see the Beatles show in the Cavern Club and no seats 30 minutes ahead of time!!  They did have one Beatles show in the main theater first come but didn't get to make it.  They only took reservations for Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Burn the Floor.

Thank you so much.  I heard it is a small place for that show.  oh well what ever happens, we will try that.  I just have people going with us who have never cruised before and I want to tell them the right thing.

We did do the dinner reservation all ready....so it looks like we are good to go.  

Thank everyone who answered my question.  CRUISE CRITIC IS THE BEST place for info