Nieuw Statendam Inside cabins, which have a sofa bed?

So confused on Holland America's inside cabin differences.  Cannot find anywhere what the actually cabin size is, most sites say so and so sq ft up to 225 sq ft for an inside.  I did read there are certain inside cabins that have a convertible sofa bed available.  Does anyone know which ones or a good site to figure out the size of the rooms?

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Just from perusing the deck plans, The larger insides should be the four square I cabins on Main deck, and three I cabins on Navigation deck (8098,8100,8119; and the HC cabins.  Those on deck 8 are not square, but appear a teeny bit larger.  Do not see any indication that they have a couch.  Pictures of the same area on Koningsdam show a sofa in a HC cabin on deck 8.  So close to the bed that if you sit on it your knees will be touching the bed.  Pictures of the Main deck I cabins on Koningsdam show the cabin definitely larger, but no couch.  EM

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

Just from perusing the deck plans, The larger insides should be the four square I cabins on Main deck, and three I cabins on Navigation deck (8098,8100,8119; and the HC cabins.  Those on deck 8 are not square, but appear a teeny bit larger.  Do not see any indication that they have a couch.  Pictures of the same area on Koningsdam show a sofa in a HC cabin on deck 8.  So close to the bed that if you sit on it your knees will be touching the bed.  Pictures of the Main deck I cabins on Koningsdam show the cabin definitely larger, but no couch.  EM

Thank you! I appreciate the help.  When switching to a cruise line I have never been on, I tend to over research because I know nothing LOL.

There are 10 insides that are marked with the open circle denoting "Triple, 2 lower beds, 1 sofa bed". They are 4104, 4115, 5108, 5125, 6112, 6127, 7104, 7097, 8092, and 8109.  I would suggest not choosing the ones on decks 4 or 8.

Edited by catl331

A great research tool is halfacts dot com. Tons of volunteer contributed cabin pics and other info.  Here is a sample triple inside on a Pinnacle ship. http://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/8092-koningsdam/

Also cruisedeckplans dot com. They have both free and paid services. We got our membership years ago but even the free resources are very handy when comparing ships and cabins. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catl331 said:

There are 10 insides that are marked with the open circle denoting "Triple, 2 lower beds, 1 sofa bed". They are 4104, 4115, 5108, 5125, 6112, 6127, 7104, 7097, 8092, and 8109.  I would suggest not choosing the ones on decks 4 or 8.

Thanks for the additions...I was coming from the Princess state of mind where the circle is a HC cabin.  Guess I should read the key more often...EM

Thank you all!  I could not find out what the O key was but that is awesome you told me!  I appreciate the help.  Now, does anyone know the square footage?  I am assuming it is on the upper which would be 225.  I was reading that some of the insides only have 156 sq ft, not wanting to pick one of those since looking at booking for a month. Any idea which interiors are on the small side? 😁Thanks!

2 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Now, does anyone know the square footage?  I am assuming it is on the upper which would be 225.  I was reading that some of the insides only have 156 sq ft, not wanting to pick one of those since looking at booking for a month. Any idea which interiors are on the small side? 😁Thanks!

In the comments in the link fatcat04 gave you a few posts back the contributor said "A very large cabin".  Judging just by deck plans and price I would say the smallest are the K, L, and N cabins.

14 hours ago, fatcat04 said:

A great research tool is halfacts dot com. Tons of volunteer contributed cabin pics and other info.  Here is a sample triple inside on a Pinnacle ship. http://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/8092-koningsdam/

Also cruisedeckplans dot com. They have both free and paid services. We got our membership years ago but even the free resources are very handy when comparing ships and cabins. 

Thank you! That cabin is scary! Who wants the tv over the couch? Doy!!!

10 hours ago, catl331 said:

In the comments in the link fatcat04 gave you a few posts back the contributor said "A very large cabin".  Judging just by deck plans and price I would say the smallest are the K, L, and N cabins.

Thank you! Some how I missed that link!!!