Getaway Studio Lounge Noise

The Lounge is more of a place to get a snack than anything else.  Most of the time it is either empty or not more than 5 people.  Late afternoon, early evening that might be a gathering but you will not hear it.  The Entrance door slamming would probably more of a nuance than anything else. 

the lounge is not a club, it's just a room to meet up in with some OJ, water and cookies. the only music is like background-at-Starbucks type music. being right next to the lounge will be great because you can grab a cup of water whenever you want really quickly. 

Source: solo on Bliss last year

1 hour ago, Defhermit said:

the lounge is not a club, it's just a room to meet up in with some OJ, water and cookies. the only music is like background-at-Starbucks type music. being right next to the lounge will be great because you can grab a cup of water whenever you want really quickly. 

Source: solo on Bliss last year

The OP isn't traveling in a studio but a cabin outside the lounge with someone else so they won't be able to use it.

2 minutes ago, ColinIllinois said:

The OP isn't traveling in a studio but a cabin outside the lounge with someone else so they won't be able to use it.

Oh okay thanks, I should read more closely. My main point still stands, they will hear no noise from the lounge is my guess.