Getting my voyagers club discount on 3 cabins.

ssmea03

We want to book 3 cabins, we have 4 voyagers club numbers belonging to 2 couples. Is there a way of getting the voyagers club discount on all 3 cabins without splitting up one of the couples?

Passenger number one in each cabin has to have the Voyagers status to get the discount.  I've had to status match family to get them the Voyagers discount, otherwise my partner and I would have to split up on the bookings.  I've read MSC doesn't like to make extra cabin cards so swapping may be difficult, although getting a bracelet might be a decent solution if available on your ship.

4 hours ago, ssmea03 said:

We want to book 3 cabins, we have 4 voyagers club numbers belonging to 2 couples. Is there a way of getting the voyagers club discount on all 3 cabins without splitting up one of the couples?

Nope!

Could one of the non Voyager Club members apply for a status match as even the lowest grade gives the 5% discount.  I was a Silver Hilton Honor (that is Low) and they gave me Classic Member which was good enough.

10 hours ago, Jossie1960 said:

Could one of the non Voyager Club members apply for a status match as even the lowest grade gives the 5% discount.  I was a Silver Hilton Honor (that is Low) and they gave me Classic Member which was good enough.

Yes we are trying that now. When you input all the info for status match do you get an email acknowledgement immediately, or does it take a few days?

39 minutes ago, ssmea03 said:

... do you get an email acknowledgement immediately, or does it take a few days?

I just did a match a couple weeks ago and did not get any confirmation of the application.  Got the match confirmation email just less than a week later.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ssmea03 said:

Yes we are trying that now. When you input all the info for status match do you get an email acknowledgement immediately, or does it take a few days?

What I did was to telephoned MSC Customer Services and said I wanted to book a cruise and need the Loyalty match before I booked otherwise I would have to book with another cruise line.  I received an email back within the day with a Voyager number.