Brew Pub on the Getaway?

The Getaway is just coming out of drydock now.  When the Breakaway was in drydock last year they converted a venue to Syd Norman's Pour House.     

Looking forward to hearing from those on the first cruise after drydock what changes may have occurred.  (Of course, sometimes no visible changes are made in drydock.)

When I was on the Breakaway in Feb, I spoke with someone who works for NCL while waiting for the band to begin in Syds and he said Getaway was getting the 2nd Syd Norman’s Pour House. Can’t wait, I’ll be on her in November!

If you look at the deck plan it still shows fat cats but it is nowhere to be seen in the bar list. It must be in place of that which is what they done on breakaway. Anybody got any updates on the refurb as they seem to be keeping this one very quiet but site now says 2019 refurb. 

27 minutes ago, Cm84 said:

If you look at the deck plan it still shows fat cats but it is nowhere to be seen in the bar list. It must be in place of that which is what they done on breakaway. Anybody got any updates on the refurb as they seem to be keeping this one very quiet but site now says 2019 refurb. 

Yes, I noticed that too.  When we were on last fall, Fat Cats was virtually empty most of the time.  This may be a very good change.

1 hour ago, KonkyWonky said:

Going on the Getaway on 7th Jun, not been on her before but a bar with some different type beers would be awesome (assuming it's included in the UBP).  What is it likely to be at the expense of?

Any drinks $15 and under are included in the UBP, so just about any beer.  

58 minutes ago, Cm84 said:

The drydock ended yesterday and they are finishing up as they sail from Brest to Copenhagen. I hope someone on that first cruise will report the changes