MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

I have been trying for 2 weeks to get status matched with Princess.  My TA was told she can’t do it when she tries after I told her I had problems. I called and was told I would have to email all my information  to mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa which I did.  I got a reply telling me I could only do this online. Back to the phone and now I’m told that system isn’t working try next week.  My cruise is October 2nd and it would be nice to get upgraded.  

9 minutes ago, CruiserGrandma2 said:

I have been trying for 2 weeks to get status matched with Princess.  My TA was told she can’t do it when she tries after I told her I had problems. I called and was told I would have to email all my information  to mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa which I did.  I got a reply telling me I could only do this online. Back to the phone and now I’m told that system isn’t working try next week.  My cruise is October 2nd and it would be nice to get upgraded.  

Have you tried to fill the form online? Not sure it would work in such a time frame, though, but why take the chance giving it out to your TA when you can easily do it yourself?

On 9/3/2022 at 5:11 PM, CruiserGrandma2 said:

I had issues the first day I tried the form, but a few days later it worked like a charm.  MSC IT offers one 9 of reliability at best instead of the 4+ 9s (99.99%) of most IT departments.  

On 9/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, iwtobek said:

Have you tried to fill the form online? Not sure it would work in such a time frame, though, but why take the chance giving it out to your TA when you can easily do it yourself?

I have tried for a few weeks.  All I got was error.  Someone on Cruise Critic said my TA could do it.  Finally phoned MSC and was told I could email. Email reply told me to do it online.  Last phone call told me they were having problems with website and should be working by next week. 

The form is back up online.

Although it's not letting me put in my state.  When I click "Get It" after entering my zip code it does nothing.

Makes you wonder what they were updating, it certainly wasn't tested well for how long the form was down.

I had emailed the Voyager's Club last week about the Status Match page.  For me, it would just redirect to the home page for Voyager's Club.  They sent me this link - https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/status-match. 

This page finally worked but then I was getting the same zip code/post code issue others have mentioned above.  I tried completing the form on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.  No luck.  So, I emailed them again and received this response within a few minutes:

Thank you for your email regarding the status match sign-up, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the webpage you are trying to access. We are aware of the issue and know our team is working diligently to have it up and running again. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have a solution shortly.
Please  retry  again  on the website  after   9/7/2022   we can only accept status match submissions via the website.   

Fingers crossed the zip code button will work later this week!
  • Like 1

I am having issues trying to apply.  I can't change the country from canada to USA and when I entercmy zip, it completely locks out and won't do anything.  Have to say, their website is total crap.   Ive tried it on my phone, laptop, chrome, edge....does the same thing. Does anyone know any other way to submit my status match? This is so frustrating.

Edited by tennboy1981

5 hours ago, MCL500 said:

I had emailed the Voyager's Club last week about the Status Match page.  For me, it would just redirect to the home page for Voyager's Club.  They sent me this link - https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/status-match. 

This page finally worked but then I was getting the same zip code/post code issue others have mentioned above.  I tried completing the form on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.  No luck.  So, I emailed them again and received this response within a few minutes:

Thank you for your email regarding the status match sign-up, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the webpage you are trying to access. We are aware of the issue and know our team is working diligently to have it up and running again. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have a solution shortly.
Please  retry  again  on the website  after   9/7/2022   we can only accept status match submissions via the website.   

That link takes me right to the same voyagers club site like all the others.

18 hours ago, MCL500 said:

Just tried the link again and the zip code lookup is working.  I was able to submit my form.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/status-match

• Like 2

Carnival Gold to MSC Silver.

I filled out the form online for myself with no cruise booked. We booked a cruise a few days later and my status automatically showed as Silver.

I then filled out the form and submitted for DH…. His was approved within 24 hours and he was updated on MSC as silver. 

I attached a screen shot from Carnivals site for each of us showing our status.

Hope this helps! 

Steph

30 minutes ago, CruiserGrandma2 said:

I am now able to fill out the status match however I can't get them to accept my file.  I downloaded a picture from Princess with all my information but this part isn't working.  Any suggestions? 

Perserversance wins...finally got the status match to work.  

On 7/29/2022 at 6:25 PM, matthewtravels said:

I've submitted but now realize I might have gotten better using a different program. I submitted my IHG Platinum status but reading other posts here, it seems that only matches to Silver. I just submitted it, so if/when they reply granting (or denying) the match, should I follow up to that e-mail with one of my other statuses? To hopefully get a higher match.
I'm also:
Caesars Diamond
MGM Gold
Wynn Platinum
Hilton Gold

Marriott Gold
Wyndham Diamond

What's best to attempt? TIA.

Just found this page with all the MATCHES!!  Did not see Caesars listed anywhere.

https://www.mscbook.com/pages/sdl/img/B2B_TA_Status Match_Conversion Table.pdf

Edited by garycarla
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Got my status match today. Applied 2 days ago.     
my emerald status on RC got me to Gold with 4300 point to diamond.   

already paid for my cruise coming up.  Wonder if they would give me my 5% off lol.  

17 hours ago, Ptroxx said:

Got my status match today. Applied 2 days ago.     
my emerald status on RC got me to Gold with 4300 point to diamond.   

already paid for my cruise coming up.  Wonder if they would give me my 5% off lol.  

Yes. Call and the difference will most likely be in obc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tierun said:

Yes. Call and the difference will most likely be in obc.

Just called.  No hold. Got my refund back on my card.   
who ever said their customer service was terrible is crazy.   
2 calls and nothing but wonderful people to deal with.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tennboy1981 said:

So I had my CCL platinum accepted and im getting Gold level on MSC.  I see it mentions a 5% discount on cruises.  If i booked my cruise before they upgraded my card, would I get the discount?  Any way to contact to see if id get OBC?

Yes. Call.  I got mine returned to my cc.   

Edited by Ptroxx