Eligible for Concierge Level Amenities ?

28 minutes ago, TWG_ag said:

I am finally selling out and going on Explorer in November. I am a Navigator loyalist and there is nothing some people can say to dissuade me from enjoying her (6 times so far). My number two is Mariner for the large Penthouse suites. Voyager is okay, and I even had an aft Penthouse which is supposedly like Navigator, vibration prone. All I can say is you are on a floaty thing on a big piece of water, it bobs and sways and wiggles. I have been on 150,000 ton ships that do the same thing. Enjoy Navigator, I always do. As for Explorer, well we will wait and see.

TW

Which cruise are you on in November?  We are on the transatlantic sailing (Lisbon to Miami).  Although I love Explorer, your feelings about Navigator are obviously valid.  Really hope that you will enjoy your Explorer cruise.

Note:  You and I will be sailing on Explorer after it's first refurbishment.   

We were told in dry dock all of the air conditioning will be replaced.  Also all of the water pipes.  They hope this will end the brown water.  For two different legs of the World Cruise they brought on 40 to 50 maintenance men to work on below deck issues.  We saw pipes being replaced on deck 6.  

2 hours ago, HotRoot said:

We were told in dry dock all of the air conditioning will be replaced.  Also all of the water pipes.  They hope this will end the brown water.  For two different legs of the World Cruise they brought on 40 to 50 maintenance men to work on below deck issues.  We saw pipes being replaced on deck 6.  

Hope you're right.  They have replaced almost everything on the Navigator and it still gets brown water.

On 5/24/2019 at 10:31 AM, pingpong1 said:

We're looking forward to our next (this Oct) Regent/Navigator cruise, as well.  And we're bringing along some "first-time to Regent" friends with us.  "MadMarine" - Like you, Navigator was also our first Regent cruise (2011) as well, and we enjoy the ship very much.  My only disappointment was when they eliminated the Connoisseur Club.  I always looked forward to that for a fine afternoon cigar, good conversation with fellow cruisers, and a relaxing single-malt. "Rcandkc", do you have any info about what, specifically, they'll be doing during the upcoming June refurb?  "Papa" - like you, we like deck 7 - forward, as well (I like to hear the anchor drop!)  😉   We will be in #704.  Best Regards to you all.

Navigator was our first Regent cruise, too (first cruise period, actually) back in 2009.  Was our favorite ship until we sailed on Explorer.  We wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again - I think we've done 3 or 4 on her already and they've all been great.

• Thanks 1