4th of July Sale

Italy52

Will Princess be having a sale for the 4th of July?  Sorry to be asking the question.  I used to have a link to all sales that Princess was putting out there (I think it was kinda like a TA promo piece) but can't seem to find it.

34 minutes ago, Orangefan said:

The 3 for free  usually in Sept. is usually a good sale for me.

Sali

For several years that’s also been our best booking option & it includes all types of cabins unlike Sip&Sail which has been limited to balcony or higher cabins.  In 2018 they eliminated the previous option to receive OBC in lieu of the PBP.

6 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

For several years that’s also been our best booking option & it includes all types of cabins unlike Sip&Sail which has been limited to balcony or higher cabins.  In 2018 they eliminated the previous option to receive OBC in lieu of the PBP.

Thanks for the information.  I am tossing around two cruises at the moment; one 14-day already booked cruise to Alaska with Holland America and a 12-day Princess cruise to Alaska (not yet booked.).  Both have appealing ports; the Princess one has a slight edge.  However, at the present time, the 14-day HAL cruise comes with a cheaper price tag and good perks.  Willing to compromise the two extra days if we could get a good deal with Princess.  We will be doing a B2B Alaska cruise June 22 & 29th so I was hoping that a sale might happen during that time and I could check options while on the ship. 

Thanks again for the information, every little bit helps.

23 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Thanks for the information.  I am tossing around two cruises at the moment; one 14-day already booked cruise to Alaska with Holland America and a 12-day Princess cruise to Alaska (not yet booked.).  Both have appealing ports; the Princess one has a slight edge.  However, at the present time, the 14-day HAL cruise comes with a cheaper price tag and good perks.  Willing to compromise the two extra days if we could get a good deal with Princess.  We will be doing a B2B Alaska cruise June 22 & 29th so I was hoping that a sale might happen during that time and I could check options while on the ship. 

Thanks again for the information, every little bit helps.

Prego. ☺️

Here’s a link to their 2018 press release with additional details & some pricing examples.  Last year it was offered from 6/28-9/5 for cruises sailing from summer 2019 to spring 2020...it’s likely to be summer 2020 until spring 2021 when offered this year.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2356421

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

Prego. ☺️

Here’s a link to their 2018 press release with additional details & some pricing examples.  Last year it was offered from 6/28-9/5 for cruises sailing from summer 2019 to spring 2020...it’s likely to be summer 2020 until spring 2021 when offered this year.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2356421

Many thanks for the information and link.