Izumi Hibachi on Mariner OTS

Is Izumi Hibachi included on the Unlimited Dining Plan on Mariner OTS. I've read that some ships allow Izumi Hibachi and some ship do not include it in the UDP. Anyone recently on Mariner who would know? Thanks.

There are three or four hibachi tables, as well as six or eight seats at the sushi bar. 

Hibachi is not included in the package, leaving you with Jamie’s and Chops. When I sailed two months ago, each of us got a $35 credit to use at the al-la-carte restaurants (only choice; Izumi Sushi), so my girlfriend watched me eat $70 worth of sushi. 

I’ve posted my feelings before, but I won’t be buying binding packages again. It’s just a poor value and I missed the experience of the MDR. We felt like we had to eat at Chops and Jamie’s because we’d spent the money. 

I have better Italian, Steak, and Teppanyaki back at home. 

I didn't think there were Hibachi tables on Mariner - I guess I missed them. Royal's website doesn't list them either. Weird.

EDITED TO ADD: I think I'm confusing it with Adventure that I was just on. Sorry.

Edited by The Sunset Glow

Just off the Mariner last week for 2  cruises, had the unlimited plan, ate there twice. Hibachi was awesome and anything for dinner we wanted was included. I had Chicken both times and hubby had filet and shrimp. It was great and no extra payment was required, besides extra tip, which I know is included, but I do add extra.

We also had lunch at playmaker and Johnny rockets, all included.