Lanai Staterooms on Maasdam

luvs2travl

Has anyone been on the ms Maasdam this year (2019) in a lanai stateroom?  We are 4-Star Mariners, but have never cruised in one of the lanai cabins before. we are on the EXC Alaskan Cruise leaving June 18th from SF.   Is there a fridge in the room, and do you know how many outlets there are?  Thank you in advance.

Smooth Sailing

Luvs2travl

30 minutes ago, luvs2travl said:

Has anyone been on the ms Maasdam this year (2019) in a lanai stateroom?  We are 4-Star Mariners, but have never cruised in one of the lanai cabins before. we are on the EXC Alaskan Cruise leaving June 18th from SF.   Is there a fridge in the room, and do you know how many outlets there are?  Thank you in advance.

Smooth Sailing

Luvs2travl

Your question is Holland America specif so you may consider asking your question on the Holland America forum. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/52-holland-america-roll-calls/

Edited by davekathy

2 hours ago, luvs2travl said:

Smooth Sailing

Luvs2travl

We absolutely love lanai cabins. However,we have not been on an HAL cruise in 9 years and were not on the Maasdam.I believe we had a fridge but I cannot recall the outlets. You might want to call HAL .

Maasdam cabins have only a single 120V USA-type outlet, and one 240V two-pin European-type outlet.

I was in a non-Lanai oceanview cabin on the same deck as the Lanais on Maasdam and had no fridge. I believe only Full Suites and Veranda cabins have them, but you can rent one for your cabin if you wish.

Again a more accurate answer can be found on the HAL boards--if you can get the clique that dominates said board to acknowledge a non-regular:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/103-holland-america-line/

(this is correct link, the one in the above response is for the HAL roll calls)