Flights by Celebrity

CruisinCons

Question; I booked our repo return flight through Flights By Celebrity.  We did the Pay Later option.  We booked our flight for the day after disembarkation, as we wanted to spend a day in San Juan before heading home.  We now have to fly back on disembarkation day as we have a family event the next day.  So I'm looking at flight options tonight, and I see a cheap flight that we want to take.  But the Flights department isn't open in the evenings, so I can't call them until tomorrow.  I'm nervous about losing this great deal and want to book tonight, then just call Celebrity tomorrow and cancel what we have booked.

Is there a fee if I just cancel? I know that there is no fee for changing, but who knows tomorrow what the airfare will be, so I kinda want to lock it in tonight.  We've never used them for flights before.  Thanks! 

14 minutes ago, jelayne said:

They have 24/7 operation.   All the Customer Support # 800-533-7803.  They should be able to assist.

Awesome thanks!!  I just called can canceled it, and my husband is booking our new flights as I type.  When I looked in the Cruise Planner, the contact information said hours until 5pm. 

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

They have 24/7 operation.  

One would hope so!  They are supposed to be available if you have flight issues while traveling, and when it's nighttime in the states, it could be midday/flight time for folks somewhere else in the world trying to get home.