Dream Four Nighter From Galveston

10 hours ago, dbenlee said:

I've been looking for the same information.  Haven't had any luck.  I'm hoping someone on here will have some answers as well as pictures of the Funtimes.

We ‘ll Be on the four nighter later this month....I’ll post pics when we get back if someone hasn’t already posted them by then, stay tuned🛳😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Border Granny said:

We ‘ll Be on the four nighter later this month....I’ll post pics when we get back if someone hasn’t already posted them by then, stay tuned🛳😎

Thanks!  We look forward to seeing your pics.

• 2 weeks later...

The shows were America rocks and flick. Gary was a funny cruise director. Love and marriage was cozumel night, with a good decks party afterwards. Menu was very typical, nothing unusual. The ship seemed very crowded at all the dining areas at most any time. It was a fun cruise.

Anything specific you're looking to know?

1 hour ago, Lottacruises said:

I was on this cruise too. Gary's faces were so funny! I felt it was too crowded, but fun. How did you like it?

CD Gary was a lot of fun.  I would agree at times some areas felt crowded, but for us it didn't seem that it was a daily occurrence.  We usually cruise at Spring Break time, this was our first summer time cruise in a long time.  I expected it to be at capacity.

Our kids (10, 10, 11, 17 y/o) always have a good time, I'd say from an adult perspective we were 75% pleased with the trip overall.

On 6/25/2019 at 3:16 PM, ShodanCST said:

I just posted a bunch of documents today from a recent Dream 4 day trip:

Thank you for doing that, I think we were on the same cruise, lol. I was going to post them when I got back and you saved me a lot of work!

On 6/25/2019 at 9:41 PM, Lottacruises said:

The shows were America rocks and flick. Gary was a funny cruise director. Love and marriage was cozumel night, with a good decks party afterwards. Menu was very typical, nothing unusual. The ship seemed very crowded at all the dining areas at most any time. It was a fun cruise.

Anything specific you're looking to know?

I guess we were all on the same cruise! My husband has mobility issues so we didn’t attend a lot of shows, etc, but I agree the ship seemed crowded at the food venues. I expected it to be, and we tried to eat early so it was really not that bad for us.