Reviews of Shared Shuttles from port of Rome

schildiams

I can only comment on NCC.  We used them in December to go from our hotel in Rome to the port in Civitavechia.  We chose their shared shuttle option. They were great and we have booked them again for our October cruise out of Civitavecchia.  They emailed me the day before the pick up with the time, the type of vehicle and a photo of our driver.  He was right on time, very polite and friendly.  The vehicle was nice and comfortable.  There was only one other couple on the transfer (they had been picked up before us)

We were dropped right at the ship.  We paid the driver by credit card at the drop-off.  

I would recommend them.

• Like 1

Have used Civitavecchia Cab and would not use them again.  Late arriving at hotel for pick up and no contact from them. Then driver drove flat out to port.  On return we were taken to airport first, although we had booked to go straight to Roma centre.

Our most favourite is Stefano's Rome Cabs - comfortable, reliable, good value, but if you want to share, then it is necessary to arrange it yourself with others on your Roll Call.

https://www.romecabs.com/

Edited by VMax1700

We used SharedShuttle.it last year for Civitavecchia in to Rome airbnb. 

They picked up on time and did a great job for those of us sharing the shuttle.  The best compliment I can

give them is that we are using them this September again to go from Rome to the cruise ship in Civitavecchia.

I think they have good prices as well. 

We have used Bob's Limos in 2016 and 2018.  Drivers were prompt, courteous and pleasant. We had shared shuttle service from FCO to Rome hotel and hotel to Civitavecchia.  Planning on using them again in 2020. Wonderful service.