Will MSC sell me a shorter cruise on the Seaview?

lennel

We will be on the Bellisima on Sept 22 from Genoa, Coming Back on the 29. The Seaview leaves Genoa on Sept 30 on a 7 day cruise, Can we get off permanently in Rome  on Oct 2nd? Has anyone done that can I call MSC and see if they would reduce the fair Possibly if they are taking on new Guests in Civitavecchia. Otherwise I might have to pay the full fare as it is not to bad and break even on airfare hotels etc. I never tried it before but it seems MSC picks up new people in each port where a standard cruise ship just picks up in or Max of 2. Thank You

I have no idea, but would love the answer.

We did an MSC Transatlantic from Miam and debarked in Valencia as the ship continued on for another few days. Don't remember the final port where most guests were disembarking.

They will not sell you a shorter cruise, but you can arrange with them to get off early at Civitavecchia.   If you really want to get from Genoa to Civitavecchia by water, I am sure there are ferries that will get you there.  EM

https://www.gnv.it/en/ferries-destinations/genoa-ferries-liguria.html

Edited by Essiesmom

I had requested this several times in the past from different cruise lines.

Answer was always the same....you pay the full price of the cruise AND you cannot disembark the port you want unless they already have a customs setup for that....which they never did.