Bottled water

Understand bottled water is not included on the Premium Drinks package which we have included with our booking.  Do not really want to purchase the 6 bottle water package as only on a 6 day cruise and will not drink 6 litre bottles, unless the package works out less expensive than buying say 4 bottles individually.  Thanks for any advice.

You've kind of narrowed down your options of either buying a small bottle of water each time you want one or buying a refillable water bottle and filling it up in the Lido buffet when necessary. If you have any excursions booked the litre bottles of water are nice but expensive. I know, I bought the 24 pack for my 15 day Bliss cruise this past April 

1 hour ago, tallnthensome said:

You've kind of narrowed down your options of either buying a small bottle of water each time you want one or buying a refillable water bottle and filling it up in the Lido buffet when necessary. If you have any excursions booked the litre bottles of water are nice but expensive. I know, I bought the 24 pack for my 15 day Bliss cruise this past April 

Had the 6 pack on Spirit 10 day cruise in January and it was just enough.  Think I will go for that as realistically single bottles are going to be around $4 I think.  Just don’t like waste (or too much of the ship’s own water) 😉

5 hours ago, Dorset Cruiser said:

Had the 6 pack on Spirit 10 day cruise in January and it was just enough.  Think I will go for that as realistically single bottles are going to be around $4 I think.  Just don’t like waste (or too much of the ship’s own water) 😉

I just ordered the 6 pack for my room.   But I’m a water drinker I’ll be bringing my own Swell water bottle for tap water during the cruise.   But  I like having water in the room and 1 bottle a day is just about right for taking pills and things like that around the rooom.  

If you have a bottle or 2 left over I’m sure you could use them on the trip back home.   

We buy a larger package so we are able to take bottled water of the ship with us while we are walking around the port or on excursions. You just have to drink it all/throw away since you cannot bring it back on board. You could always do that if 6 will be too many to drink while on the ship. 

43 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

I just ordered the 6 pack for my room.   But I’m a water drinker I’ll be bringing my own Swell water bottle for tap water during the cruise.   But  I like having water in the room and 1 bottle a day is just about right for taking pills and things like that around the rooom.  

If you have a bottle or 2 left over I’m sure you could use them on the trip back home.   

We disembark in LA and are then flying to Vegas.  I’ll leave any spare in the room.

23 minutes ago, alyssazoll said:

We buy a larger package so we are able to take bottled water of the ship with us while we are walking around the port or on excursions. You just have to drink it all/throw away since you cannot bring it back on board. You could always do that if 6 will be too many to drink while on the ship. 

Great idea, never thought of that.  Will pack a couple of refillable bottles 🙂

10 hours ago, Dorset Cruiser said:

Understand bottled water is not included on the Premium Drinks package which we have included with our booking.  Do not really want to purchase the 6 bottle water package as only on a 6 day cruise and will not drink 6 litre bottles, unless the package works out less expensive than buying say 4 bottles individually.  Thanks for any advice.

Knock on ur neighbors door next ur stateroom and ask them to split a 6 pack of water with you...charge it to your room and have them give you cash for the split amount.