A few days in Barbados pre-cruise...

Ski Mom 2

I just booked our next cruise that will start in Barbados in January 2020. We always fly in a few days early. Any suggestions on where in Barbados we should plan to stay?

We love the beach, shopping, eating, drinking and getting to know the locals. We could stay right on a beautiful beach or right in the thick of things with plenty of sights to walk to and see. A hotel would work but we prefer more of an apartment feel and have used VRBO and AirBnB before. I prefer not to rent a car but could do that if the place was perfect. Thanks so much for your help 🙂

Edited by Ski Mom 2

3 hours ago, Ski Mom 2 said:

I just booked our next cruise that will start in Barbados in January 2020. We always fly in a few days early. Any suggestions on where in Barbados we should plan to stay?

We love the beach, shopping, eating, drinking and getting to know the locals. We could stay right on a beautiful beach or right in the thick of things with plenty of sights to walk to and see. A hotel would work but we prefer more of an apartment feel and have used VRBO and AirBnB before. I prefer not to rent a car but could do that if the place was perfect. Thanks so much for your help 🙂

Consider "Little Arches" a small boutique hotel on the beach close to restaurants, shopping, bars and nightlife.