Aft stateroom #PR737 on Island Princess

hctraveler

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the aft stateroom PR727 on the Island Princess?  I read a very negative review of this cabin.  To be fair, the whole review was negative.  Not sure why they even went on a cruise.  This is an accessible suite.

DH and I stayed in one of regular balcony cabins, right next to the handicapped ones.  We loved our cabin.  The balcony is about 10x10, fully covered, and has teak flooring.  These cabins are the brand new ones that were added about four or five years ago.  There was nothing not to like.   We loved being on the same deck as most of the indoor activities.  The room was very quiet, but close most of the lounges. 

My husband and i stayed in an aft suite on the Island back in September 2016.  Sorry but I don't remember the cabin number.  It was one of the ones that were added.  My only complaint with the suite was the constant vibration.  For that reason only, I probably wouldn't choose to book an aft suite on this particular ship again.  I had no problems with the ship in general, but I was never on it prior to the additional cabins being added.

IF you put the word vibration into the search function and choose "this forum" to search , you will find a lot of posts about vibration on the Island Princes in an aft cabin.

It bothers some folks and doesn't bother others.