Within the 120 days, and can only make reservations for the first day

Ajat0921

3 hours ago, Ajat0921 said:

Anyone else notice this issue? I have the three UDP and can only make reservations for the first night. I should be able to make it for the following night as well, but can't.

Do you have a conflicting show reservation?

(just spitballing. I know the site is also messed up.)

4 hours ago, Ajat0921 said:

Anyone else notice this issue? I have the three UDP and can only make reservations for the first night. I should be able to make it for the following night as well, but can't.

Same here. I called the pre-concierge number and they said they are having issues and are way behind. Dining reservation options for my 6 Oct sailing won't be available until late June.

• Like 1

This has been an issue for over two weeks. I have been in contact with the Concierge desk four times over the last two and a half weeks. We were supposed to be able to book at 130 days out in the Haven. This was an issue prior to the upgrade. Nothing has been loaded past 10/06 which is our first night. I was told to check back after the end of the month. They have no idea of what’s going on. 

I cant blame the customer service or the concierge desk as this is an IT issue but so far NCL has not impressed me at all. I have been cruising for over 30 year plus years and have had my share of issues with most cruise lines but I think the upgrade and Cuba issues has thrown them off track. Just keeping checking each day to see if it changes. That’s what I was told to do.😂 At this point we’re at the mercy of NCL on getting their crap together. Great customer service.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisingator2 said:

This has been an issue for over two weeks. I have been in contact with the Concierge desk four times over the last two and a half weeks. We were supposed to be able to book at 130 days out in the Haven. This was an issue prior to the upgrade. Nothing has been loaded past 10/06 which is our first night. I was told to check back after the end of the month. They have no idea of what’s going on. 

I cant blame the customer service or the concierge desk as this is an IT issue but so far NCL has not impressed me at all. I have been cruising for over 30 year plus years and have had my share of issues with most cruise lines but I think the upgrade and Cuba issues has thrown them off track. Just keeping checking each day to see if it changes. That’s what I was told to do.😂 At this point we’re at the mercy of NCL on getting their crap together. Great customer service.😉

Am I happy that I can't make my dinner reservations right now ? No ! Do I think this is some earth-shaking problem? No ! They'll get it fixed and we'll all be able to make our dinner reservations .

If this is the biggest life problem I'm going to experience this year I'll be very happy. It's an annoyance, and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Am I happy that I can't make my dinner reservations right now ? No ! Do I think this is some earth-shaking problem? No ! They'll get it fixed and we'll all be able to make our dinner reservations .

If this is the biggest life problem I'm going to experience this year I'll be very happy. It's an annoyance, and nothing more.

I don’t think I need you to tell me what I need to think of what they feel.  Someone posted about their issue and I responded. Get over it. 

13 hours ago, Ajat0921 said:

you can give them a call or just wait until you get on  board. Normally they hold back about 50% of the reservations until boarding. That is probably why you are having so much trouble. OK, now I read they are having some problems so if I were you, I would just relax for a few weeks. There are usually plenty of of room for most. If you are that far out a few more weeks shouldn't make a difference. I know I intend to make ours as soon as possible for our Oct 13th sailing.

7 hours ago, cruisingator2 said:

I don’t think I need you to tell me what I need to think of what they feel.  Someone posted about their issue and I responded. Get over it. 

Sorry, but when you post an opinion others have the right to express their disagreement. 

15 hours ago, Ajat0921 said:

I have been using the same travel agent for almost twenty years. If a problem arises I email her, describe the problem and she takes care of it. Calling NCL is a waste of time, you never know whether the representative you get is experienced or new or even if they know what you are talking about. And, if you ever call back and say that "so and so told me.....", you may get the, "they don't work here anymore and they should not have told you that", response.

We had a larger group on one cruise and because we needed reservations for 7 we called and had her make all of them. No problem. You pay no more for your cruise and get personal service.

27 minutes ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

I have been using the same travel agent for almost twenty years. If a problem arises I email her, describe the problem and she takes care of it. Calling NCL is a waste of time, you never know whether the representative you get is experienced or new or even if they know what you are talking about. And, if you ever call back and say that "so and so told me.....", you may get the, "they don't work here anymore and they should not have told you that", response.

We had a larger group on one cruise and because we needed reservations for 7 we called and had her make all of them. No problem. You pay no more for your cruise and get personal service.

This particular issue isn't a problem your travel agent can solve. It's a systems issue at NCL that they're attempting to fix.

Look on the bright side, if you can’t book then nobody else can either.  There will be plenty of times available once the poor overworked IT guys figure out the problem.

and now back to our regularly scheduled bitching and moaning...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nebr.cruiser said:

We've never had booking once on board, sometimes at last minute, but of course that can't be guaranteed.  We've even just walked up and got in.  We do prefer to eat late, though.

I meant to say we have never had trouble booking once on board.  We are flexible though, so if one time or day doesn't work, we go with what is available,

On 6/12/2019 at 7:34 AM, njhorseman said:

This particular issue isn't a problem your travel agent can solve. It's a systems issue at NCL that they're attempting to fix.

And thus far they have been totally incompetent in resolving the issue coming up on 2 weeks!