Koningsdam B2B Cruises

mcrcruiser

We dislike  those short 7 night cruises ,so we booked ( 2 ) 7 night cruises  ,going to the same destination  on Koningsdam  .My thinking is  the MDR & lido  menus & the entertainment will be the same  for both cruises .If we miss some entertainment on the first cruise we can see it or hear it on the 2nd cruise 

We had sailed a prior 10 night cruise on Koningdam & love this ship 

Has any one done this  before  & how did you fell about the 2 cruises after disembarkation ?

TIA

I went on a B2B from San Diego to San Diego on the Oosterdam (Mexican Riviera) in 2018.  I thought it was relaxing and as you mentioned I was able to do different things each week or have food I really enjoyed on both segments.  The guests were different on each segment so the vibe was slightly different.  I liked it.....7 nights is too short!

~Nancy

8 minutes ago, oakridger said:

I went on a B2B from San Diego to San Diego on the Oosterdam (Mexican Riviera) in 2018.  I thought it was relaxing and as you mentioned I was able to do different things each week or have food I really enjoyed on both segments.  The guests were different on each segment so the vibe was slightly different.  I liked it.....7 nights is too short!

~Nancy

Thanks for your input Nancy .  Our thoughts  are very similar to yours  .  The 2nd leg we celebrate my birthday as well :classic_biggrin:

All 7-day cruises on HAL ships in the same region (Caribbean or Alaska) have the same menus so for each of your two cruises, you will have the same food both weeks.

Entertainment, especially in the Caribbean, moves from ship to ship so may not be the same the second week.