Carnival to Jamaica

beshears

4 hours ago, Warm Breezes said:

OP was asking about Ocho Rios.  Mystic Mountain and the Jamaican Bobsled are in Ocho Rios.

Yes, the Jamaica port we were on the same time as you was Ocho Rios.

The Bob Marley bus goes to the interior. It goes from Ocho Rios; I don't know if they run it from Montego Bay.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the different suggestions of who to use for tours in Jamaica, as it has been so long since I have been there.

Someone mentioned of doing the Sensation in October.  I have not booked for the 8 of us yet, but at this point, I am still leaning towards that ship for probably (because we live in Missouri, I try to wait until most of the bad weather is gone to fly out) the end of March, or first part of April.  I know some people don't like an older ship, but I really don't care, as long as it takes me where I want to go, and I am comfortable in what I am doing on the ship.  I am not nip picky like some people, so I don't believe there will be any problem.  I have done all sizes of ship, and unless things have changed, I know Carnival rooms are a tad larger than RCCL, Princess, Holland, Norwegian in the inner, window, and balcony rooms.