No longer getting CC Emails

Is anyone else still having this problem?   

It started in late May.  (I was gone on a cruise and do not know the exact day emails from Cruise Critic stopped).

Yes, I have rechecked/reset and saved my notifications preferences.

Yes, I have checked and emails are not going to spam.

Yes, I contacted CC Help and was unable to receive a 'Test' email they had the system send.   I am able to receive emails from the Help desk, but none from the forums or the CC information emails they periodically send with news.   

If you scroll down this forum, you will see that there are a number of threads already about the email notification issue, and that CC is working on it.  See this one, for example, and the others linked in it.

43 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

If you scroll down this forum, you will see that there are a number of threads already about the email notification issue, and that CC is working on it.  See this one, for example, and the others linked in it.

Yes, I have read all of those and written in a couple of them.  There can be a difference between notifications (the  bell symbol) and emails so I decided to start this thread.   

Sorry for starting the new thread, it's just that I'm just so frustrated that they can't seem to get an email to me that I decided to ask this question specifically rather than piggy-backing on the other threads again.      Just wondering if it's only me or if there is a number of us with this problem.

8 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Just wondering if it's only me or if there is a number of us with this problem

There are a number of people who have the same issue, including from England.. Cruise Critic blames it on the ISP that handles our email.

After I had Cruise Critic change my email address to Gmail, and then used the forwarding tool from Gmail to MSN, no more problems..

Harvey

38 minutes ago, Harvey18 said:

There are a number of people who have the same issue, including from England.. Cruise Critic blames it on the ISP that handles our email.

After I had Cruise Critic change my email address to Gmail, and then used the forwarding tool from Gmail to MSN, no more problems..

Harvey

Interesting!   It makes me wonder if it's somewhat like the notifications that reset themselves and we had to change back to what they were originally. 

I wonder somehow if you could then change it back to your original email and it would see it as a 'new' address and work with that one.   CC Help didn't tell me that they had specific trouble with my Yahoo mail or my Chrome browser.   

24 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

CC Help didn't tell me that they had specific trouble with my Yahoo mail or my Chrome browser.   

What they told me was one of their Roll Call emails must have been rejected by MSN as spam. When the CC system received that bounced spam it shut down my email address.

I am not going to try to go back to my old email. It took a few days for them to change it to my Gmail address.

Any questions, my email address is consultme@msn.com

Harvey

• Thanks 1