New to Celebrity

sxphil

About to become Diamond on Royal so thought it was time to try Celebrity, So I have booked the Edge in the Caribbean SUPER EXCITED

Quick question how do I get matching status in Celebrities Loyality Program?

Once you become Diamond on RCCL, you'll be Elite on Celebrity.  Make sure to call Celebrity before your cruise so you can be assigned a Celebrity Captain's Club number. (Your new CC number will also be your Azamara loyalty number).

We love and sail both Celebrity and RCCL. The nice perks and benefits differ slightly...but all great. Happy Sailing!

Note: You'll start with zero points with Celebrity and earn your points separately. The Diamond to Elite is reciprocal.  Just a friendly reminder...make sure you make Diamond first before your Celebrity cruise. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Assuming that you will attain Diamond status with Royal’s Crown & Anchor Society before you cruise Celebrity, you will be recognized as an Elite member of Captain’s Club...  Benefits are nicely outlined on Celebrity’s website...

You should call Captain’s Club with your C&A membership number to secure your Captain’s Club membership number and associate it with your X reservation ( some report it happens automatically—no call required—but results are inconsistent at times)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xport said:

Assuming that you will attain Diamond status with Royal’s Crown & Anchor Society before you cruise Celebrity, you will be recognized as an Elite member of Captain’s Club...  Benefits are nicely outlined on Celebrity’s website...

You should call Captain’s Club with your C&A membership number to secure your Captain’s Club membership number and associate it with your X reservation ( some report it happens automatically—no call required—but results are inconsistent at times)...

Agree. 

39 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

i think I may have asked this before (and didn't like the answer) but does Celebrity ever status match non-RCL cruise lines like MSC does?  

No they don't

40 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

i think I may have asked this before (and didn't like the answer) but does Celebrity ever status match non-RCL cruise lines like MSC does?  

I believe Celebrity only reciprocates within the RCCI family, so it would only be Royal Caribbean and Azamara(and vice versa)