Pullman Miami Airport

HodgeNNicole

Pullman is part of Accor Hotels, which is one of the more reputable hotel brands from my experience.  It's a decent property, but remember it's an airport hotel. Personally, I'd prefer staying outside the airport with all of Miami has to offer.  However if you're just there to sleep it will be fine.

15 hours ago, HodgeNNicole said:

We just booked air and hotel through NCL.  They put us in the Pullman does anyone have any feedback for the hotel?

I used the hotel though NCL for my cruise in May.  It was very convenient, a few restaurants within walking distance.   The room itself was clean, but the beds were the worse I have ever slept in.  There was no refrigerator in the room, no exhaust fan in the bathroom, and the water knob feel off in our hands.  Breakfast for two cost us over $60 for the buffet (but we could have walked to one of the surrounding restaurants - it was just to hot and I didn't want to get all sweaty).  Other than that everything was great! LOL....I choose to do the hotel on my own this time.

I was very much thinking of doing my own hotel after reading some of the reviews and you guys all confirmed my thoughts.  I think I am going to book another property with the ability to cancel at a later date.  This way if we end up getting into Miami later in the afternoon or evening we can just use the Pullman and if we get in earlier in the day use the one I book myself.

It has been years since I have sailed out of Miami can anyone tell me the approximate distance to the port from the airport?  Does it really matter if I find a Hotel by the airport vs the port to save on some costs? It is my wife, myself and 5 year old so really just need a bed and someplace to eat close by.

Thanks for the help

17 hours ago, HodgeNNicole said:

I was very much thinking of doing my own hotel after reading some of the reviews and you guys all confirmed my thoughts.  I think I am going to book another property with the ability to cancel at a later date.  This way if we end up getting into Miami later in the afternoon or evening we can just use the Pullman and if we get in earlier in the day use the one I book myself.

It has been years since I have sailed out of Miami can anyone tell me the approximate distance to the port from the airport?  Does it really matter if I find a Hotel by the airport vs the port to save on some costs? It is my wife, myself and 5 year old so really just need a bed and someplace to eat close by.

Thanks for the help

the airport is not far from the cruiseport (about 10miles).  As far as does it matter where to stay, that is up to you.  I prefer staying in downtown Miami because of the area.  There are restaurants in walking distance.  I don't know anything about other airport hotels.  Good Luck!

On 6/24/2019 at 3:47 AM, HodgeNNicole said:

We just booked air and hotel through NCL.  They put us in the Pullman does anyone have any feedback for the hotel?

We booked a day room at the Pullman prior to our flight home last December. Admittedly that's not the same as overnightng but we found it to be fine. 

I reviewed it here (post 256, in case the link only takes you to the thread rather than the specifc post):