Murder Mystery - Adventure

Adventure certainly had the Murder Mystery Dinner at one time, because we did that on Adventure.  When we did it, it started in Viking Crowm with champagne and snacks, and then continued in Portofino.  This was back in the day when they served La Terre (ible) wine.  Could not choke down the red.

if it's anything like what was on Jewel of the Seas a couple of weeks ago, save your money!  The dinner was very good, but the show was horrible...four hours of my life I'll never get back.  We presumed (incorrectly) that it would be interactive like Tony & Tina's Wedding.  Bad...just bad!

1 minute ago, Kharwood said:

Thank you all for your feedback! That is very sad to hear as this is something I love doing, which I'm assuming you did as well if you went! 

Note also that the dinner menu is very abbreviated.

41 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

if it's anything like what was on Jewel of the Seas a couple of weeks ago, save your money!  The dinner was very good, but the show was horrible...four hours of my life I'll never get back.  We presumed (incorrectly) that it would be interactive like Tony & Tina's Wedding.  Bad...just bad!

We did the Murder Mystery Dinner on Jewel in February and really enjoyed it. We were offered it on board for 50% discount. Probably wouldn't of done it for full price . 

We've done a few of them. Both good and bad responses above are correct in our opinion.

I guess it depends on who's in  the cast on whether it's good or not. Food is always good and wine is so-so.

At 50% discount, I might try it again.

T