What has happened to the CC countdown clocks?

Just now, HelenREMfan said:

Mine has disappeared and it has been a few weeks now! I just get a teeny blue square and a ? 

My small animated characters disappeared also. I wonder if any of these, countdown clocks included, had anything to do with the problems many CC members had accessing the boards a couple of months ago and were shut down.

44 minutes ago, smurfm69 said:

I'm curious about this too.  There used to be an option to edit your signature but that is apparently gone. 

It's not gone.   

FYI: There's an entire forum here -- the Need Help? forum -- devoted to answering exactly these types of non-cruise-line related questions.  In fact, there are a number of how-to stickies at the top of that forum dealing with basic use of the message boards, including how to edit your signature.  Please see the link below. 

Also, and I will guess you are posting on a desktop so you don't realize this, but you have opted to use a non-default font (probably Comic Sans) that is not compatible with mobile devices, and shows up on such devices (phones, tablets) as almost impossible to read thin, cursive script.   It looks OK on a desktop, but because so many people now view CC on mobile devices, the (few) folks who had been using Comic Sans, once alerted to this problem, have chosen another font.  Thank you. 

38 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

It's not gone.   

FYI: There's an entire forum here -- the Need Help? forum -- devoted to answering exactly these types of non-cruise-line related questions.  In fact, there are a number of how-to stickies at the top of that forum dealing with basic use of the message boards, including how to edit your signature.  Please see the link below. 

Also, and I will guess you are posting on a desktop so you don't realize this, but you have opted to use a non-default font (probably Comic Sans) that is not compatible with mobile devices, and shows up on such devices (phones, tablets) as almost impossible to read thin, cursive script.   It looks OK on a desktop, but because so many people now view CC on mobile devices, the (few) folks who had been using Comic Sans, once alerted to this problem, have chosen another font.  Thank you. 

Thanks a bunch for the info and the help!  I had no idea that the font changed to a smaller script look on other devices.  I will stick to the default font from now on.

• Thanks 1