HOTELSFOREVERYONE. .COM

Do not book with them ...so upset had used trivago and they sent me to that for good rate

Well to find my paid reservation was canceled May 15 for my next year pre cruise hotel today was just reviewing things and found out business closed up May 1, I don't see how they are still making reservations online

Hotelsforeveryone. Com

Now fighting to try and get money back from credit card. 

Edited by sj25
Missed words

Lesson learned.  Much better to book directly with the actual hotel you'll be in.  I use those sites to check locations and rates, but then I call the actual HOTEL and book.  I always ask about 'special rates" they might have, too...works to my favor about 80% of the time.  And, if you need to make a change, you don't have to go thru a 3rd party.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

We booked a hotel in Miami through them and then were told they were going out of business. Had no trouble getting our money back through our CC.

I know this is old but want people to know it turned out well for thise who were doing business with this company, in case there are still challenges. It may be your credit card.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:18 AM, cb at sea said:

Lesson learned.  Much better to book directly with the actual hotel you'll be in.  I use those sites to check locations and rates, but then I call the actual HOTEL and book.  I always ask about 'special rates" they might have, too...works to my favor about 80% of the time.  And, if you need to make a change, you don't have to go thru a 3rd party.

What do you mean by "special rate"  Do you ask for something specific?