Allure Neighborhood Guaranty and Muster Station

We booked a neighborhood guaranty balcony on the Allure for an October sailing.  Our online check-in is completed and our set sail pass just has our muster station assigned (E04) but no cabin number as of yet.  I know this has happened to others and I am wondering how can I find out if we have a central park or boardwalk balcony and even a possible deck number.  At this point I am just curious.  Thank you so much for any assistance.

You cannot find deck number because multiple decks are assigned to a muster station.

It's possible you might just have to wait until you see your assignment on Royal's website.😱

9 hours ago, splendoraway said:

We booked a neighborhood guaranty balcony on the Allure for an October sailing.  Our online check-in is completed and our set sail pass just has our muster station assigned (E04) but no cabin number as of yet.  I know this has happened to others and I am wondering how can I find out if we have a central park or boardwalk balcony and even a possible deck number.  At this point I am just curious.  Thank you so much for any assistance.

We had E3 in a CP balcony. Our Boardwalk balconies were either in the MDR or the Aquatheatre.  My guess is that you have been assigned a CP balcony on the port side.  Your muster station is at guest services 

Edited by Ourusualbeach