Sirena-A1 Aft Cabins

Rebels82

Do the Sirena A1 Aft cabins have bigger balconies than those on the side?

Has anyone experienced noise from 6090 or 6093 being above the Grand Dining Room?

Has anyone experienced noise from 8066 or 8069 being below the Terrace Cafe?  

Thanks for your comments/advice about the A1 Aft cabins!

All of the aft cabins on Sirena and the other R ships have larger balconies than those on the side. The depth varies--6090 and 6093 will have the largest (deepest) balconies due to the slope of the back of the ship. I'm sure someone will post a photo or a link showing this. We were in 8066 on Regatta and I don't remember being bothered by noise from the Terrace, but others may have had a different experience.

One factor to consider in the aft cabins is that the area below the balcony railing is solid metal, so your view when sitting will be compromised vs. the more open balconies of the side cabins.

So here you go....6093 on Sirena. If I could have found a photo without Petoonya in the red dress I would have. It's just the most AMAZING cabin. You can't even see just how big the balcony is. I LOVED it. I'm a noise sensitive person and did not hear a peep from downstairs. Was also warned about the vibration. If there was vibration I didn't notice it and loved it.

IMG_0825.thumb.jpg.5038fc25fb056d81773664e023d46083.jpg

Edited by Petoonya

We have stayed in 6093 also. It's fantastic. The aft-facing view and extended veranda are worth the additional cost in our opinion. Zero noise from the GDR whether at sea or while docked/tethered. We heard a clanging noise a couple of times when the aft anchor was used. No big deal. The noise was over in a few seconds. We would stay in that cable again without hesitation.

On a nit-picky note, those aft cabins are A2, not A1. :classic_rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, Rob the Cruiser said:

We have stayed in 6093 also. It's fantastic. The aft-facing view and extended veranda are worth the additional cost in our opinion. Zero noise from the GDR whether at sea or while docked/tethered. We heard a clanging noise a couple of times when the aft anchor was used. No big deal. The noise was over in a few seconds. We would stay in that cable again without hesitation.

On a nit-picky note, those aft cabins are A2, not A1. :classic_rolleyes:

Typo - cabin, not cable.  Sorry.

2 minutes ago, clo said:

Omigosh, you're so young and cute 🙂  Glad to see ya 🙂

And you as usual are adorable my dear friend.

Was wishing I knew how to photo shop. If the Kardashians can enhance butts for photos, there should be a way to disperse me. Not a person who likes their photo taken anyway.

2 minutes ago, Petoonya said:

Not a person who likes their photo taken anyway.

In my mid-60s I got braces on my teeth.  I had always been selfconscious about my smile.  Aren't we all funny? At 72 I'm finally over it 🙂

50464577_2000772299999252_7140153172756004864_o.jpg

3 minutes ago, clo said:

In my mid-60s I got braces on my teeth.  I had always been selfconscious about my smile.  Aren't we all funny? At 72 I'm finally over it 🙂

50464577_2000772299999252_7140153172756004864_o.jpg

You are a KNOCKOUT!!!! You could be 24 years old!

1 minute ago, Petoonya said:

You are a KNOCKOUT!!!! You could be 24 years old!

Will you be my next husband?!?!?!?  I just love blurry photos 🙂  You and I are both great.  And I now love my smile 🙂  Cath