Reflection sells shampoo in shops?

luvcdays

1 hour ago, SbbquilterUT said:

I started traveling with bar shampoo while flying weekly for work.  Lush makes great shampoo and body lotion bars - not liquid so easy to put in carry on bag.

Lush makes innovative products.  It was the first Shampoo bar that I had ever seen when they opened a store near my home here in America.  There are 3 lush stores in Amsterdam, one very near the cruise port in fact.  

• 1 month later...

Reflection embarkation day here in Amsterdam. Found a lovely little shop near our hotel that specializes in personal cleaning supplies. The shop is called Rituals and there is nearly a dozen of them in town including Central Station. We purchased shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It was moderately expensive but a very convenient and pleasant way to acquire some of our toiletries locally. We chose the customizing option which was kinda fun.  The shop person told me that Rituals has plans to expand their US presents in the future. 

FD7EACA2-BA27-44D3-943B-D2A608480043.jpeg

It has been my experience that the salon carries Moroccan Oil brand. They may carry other brands as well but I am not sure.  I use Moroccan Oil products (although not their shampoo and conditioner) so was happy to see the salon carry them.  I do bring my own travel size products with me, but nice to know if I run out I can buy at the salon.  

On 7/21/2019 at 12:32 PM, Alakegirl said:

But if you buy shampoo in Europe won’t you just have to pack it in your luggage to haul home? Better to just take small amounts with you

-or take a small bottle from the shower in your pre-cruise hotel to get you through a short time until you find a shop or pharmacy.

On 7/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, luvcdays said:

We should all let Celebrity know how we feel about their products!  This is supposed to be a premium cruise line..

Not really.  Celebrity is a mass market line, not a premium line.  It is in the same general category with Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Princess, Norwegian, Disney etc.   Premium lines would be Oceania, Silversea, Seabourn etc.