Drink Package Refund

If we purchase the deluxe drink package and, while we're on the cruise, we realize we're not getting our money's worth, can we cancel it? I read on a blog that many people have had success canceling and getting the remaining days refunded to them. I also read that some people have canceled & received a full refund minus any drinks purchased.

Can anyone confirm this? My wife is on the fence about the drink package but if it is cancelable/refundable then that would push her in the right direction.

You can cancel within some specific amount of time, like 24 or 48 hours.

They will give you all your money back and charge you individually for everything you have ordered.

The real answer is .........

DRINK MORE.

😄😄

I like it, even if I am not quite making it pay, because of the lack of receipts to sign.

Also, don't forget, it includes fresh squeezed OJ for breakfast (and yes, you can get it in the WJ).  Specialty coffees.  Bottled waters (they give you two at a time).

So it really doesn't take that many drinks to pay for itself.

On a sea day, start with fresh squeezed OJ, maybe a latter.  Have 2 - 3 drinks over the day at the pool.  A drink before dinner.  A wine with  dinner. A drink at the show, and you are WAY ahead.

• Like 1