Adventure of the Seas show times

2 minutes ago, BLAMBKY said:

I am switching to MTD for Jan. cruise, so we can eat with our friends, who are joining us. What dining times do you recommend to be able to catch the shows? 

Same times as the traditional diners.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Same times as the traditional diners.

Ugh, I was afraid of that...if shows are a priority, should we plan on keeping early dining and just eat at Wind Jammer or Specialty in port days?

5 minutes ago, BLAMBKY said:

Ugh, I was afraid of that...if shows are a priority, should we plan on keeping early dining and just eat at Wind Jammer or Specialty in port days?

Why can't you do MTD close to the traditional times? 

Also, how large is your party?

The shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional times...if you have MTD, then schedule accordingly...if you want to see the late show, eat early..  If you want the early show, eat late.  Those ships make it simple!

Just now, Host Clarea said:

Why can't you do MTD close to the traditional times? 

Also, how large is your party?

Only 4 of us but right now, they only have rsvps for after 7. So if we stuck to traditional times to watch the shows, we would need to eat at late dining, which is 8:8:30? I wish I knew the specific show times but I have not been able to hunt them down for this cruise ship/ports. 

2 minutes ago, BLAMBKY said:

Only 4 of us but right now, they only have rsvps for after 7. So if we stuck to traditional times to watch the shows, we would need to eat at late dining, which is 8:8:30? I wish I knew the specific show times but I have not been able to hunt them down for this cruise ship/ports. 

Which itinerary?

18 minutes ago, BLAMBKY said:

So if we stuck to traditional times to watch the shows, we would need to eat at late dining, which is 8:8:30? 

You can eat early and go to the late show. The shows are listed in the app - just pick a close in itinerary that is similar to yours.

18 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You can eat early and go to the late show. The shows are listed in the app - just pick a close in itinerary that is similar to yours.

I would prefer to go earlier but only dining rsvps open after 7 and my friends could not get early dining as it was full. 

18 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Which itinerary?

ABC islands (8 nights) in Jan. Unless I am missing something I am seeing a Nov. cruise but nothing earlier.

Edited by BLAMBKY