No CC discount on surf package?

Scottygirl1

I phoned up Celebrity to buy the surf package and use my CC discount - I was told this only applied to the full internet package, not surf.  I've read here that others have been given the discount - has anyone had that discount recently (or been refused as I was?).

I called CC and got the 25% select discount for surf for one device. Called back to add another device and was told I could only get the discount on single device packages so I could buy another one but that was more expensive than surf for two devices. The CC rep said to buy the two device at full price and then get the discount once I got on board. So I did. Went to guest relations when I got on board and was told I could only get one discount and that I had already gotten an “online” discount on my package so she refused to adjust the price. Went to the ilounge and they had to refund the entire package and repurchase at full price then apply the discount. Bottom line - no clue what the actual rules are and I don’t think CC does either. 

1 minute ago, Luvcrusn said:

Best advice is hang up and call again. Once you get the answer you like.....say thanks and stop calling!😜

I like that answer!  I was told it does not apply to surf (only after a single surf package) so will keep trying!! Thanks

2 hours ago, Scottygirl1 said:

I phoned up Celebrity to buy the surf package and use my CC discount - I was told this only applied to the full internet package, not surf.  I've read here that others have been given the discount - has anyone had that discount recently (or been refused as I was?).

I purchase it on April 29 for my B2B2B to Hawaii and Pacific Coastal (Sept/Oct 2019), I'm select member 25% discount, this is who appears in my purchase history for the first leg

image.thumb.png.5d783f5d7339ab102ebf6b87c0c28385.png

The discount only applies to the 1st device (one device)

Edited by gerelmx

OK, I got my discount when I called up again.  She couldn't understand why I was told I couldn't on my last call.  Oh well, all good now - thanks for the help, it's good to be able to tell them that others have got this discount on the surf package.

• Like 1