What to do post cruise?

RG306

Our flight home MIA-YYZ was rescheduled to 2PM.  I don't really want to sit in the airport for 5 hours... what's the latest we can leave the Symphony of the Seas or is there enough time to do anything in Miami/Miami Beach? What do we do with our luggage?

They will push you off by about 9-9:30.  I would Uber to South Beach, pay to store your bags at the Luggage Lounge, and then enjoy a boozy brunch and some people watching. Take Uber or the Airport Flyer bus to the airport - the bus is about $3 each!

I would also review cruise excursions as they will drop you off at the airport and hold your bags while on the excursion.  It's exactly why the offer them, for the later flights. 

That or John's advice with luggage lounge, which is a popular option. It'll give you a couple of hours to hang out and see South Beach 

2pm flight means getting to the airport by 12pm or so. So that means leaving brunch by 11:30am. So not a ton of time honestly. I would get off the ship early if you want to enjoy anything. The luggage lounge and Miami Beach brunch is a good idea. Brunch at Yardbird in Miami Beach is awesome. 

Or get off the ship as late as you can and just go to the airport. If you are flying American there are plenty of decent places to eat in that terminal including good Cuban food at La Carreta by gate D-38 and some interesting shops.

There are two terminals though that have almost nothing to eat. 

If you are flying Air Canada there are a decent choices as well and shops.