Koningsdam Dinner in Culinary center

Does the Komningsdam offer Dinner in the Culinary center?  I can not find it listed on the web page under the dinner options.  I have seen articles about the dinner but not able to find any information on the site for my March 2020 cruise.   Also does the ATK offer the hands-on-workshops on some shore days?  I have enjoyed them in the past and know that you sign-up for them while on the ship.

We experienced the Culinary Arts Center on the Koningsdam and really enjoyed it.  The dinners there, prepared in front of you by the chef were very good.  Unfortunately there wasn't a big demand for it.  Seems to us the HAL did not do enough to advertise it. We talked to lots of people who had no idea it even existed.  

On our third time on the Koningsdam they had changed this area over into more of a casual bar/eatery.  I can't remember what they called it, but we really liked it too.  We would go there for happy hour each late afternoon.  They had a special menu of reduced rate drinks and a really nice menu of small plate foods - think sliders etc. for a small fee.  Service was really good and they had nice music playing.   Again, it was never busy, and again lots of people had no idea it was there.  

So now, they have Club Orange. For $50 per person per day it has no interest for us.