Missing Mystery Itinerary--Can you help find it again?

SLSD

About six weeks ago, as I was completing my Kobe to Vancouver report, someone asked what our next trip would be.  I mentioned that we would consider the Adriatic, but were concerned about over tourism in that area.  A short discussion followed--centering around several itineraries--some in late spring, others in early autumn.  One of you kind people provided a link to an itinerary that was very appealing---partly because it did NOT include Dubrovnik (which I hear is a madhouse of tourists).  

Curiously, when I went back to the Kobe to Vancouver thread (which is about on page 3 or 4 of this forum now), several posts seemed to be missing--including the post with the link to this particular itinerary. 

The weird thing is that I was never able (even in real time when we were having the discussion) to find this particular itinerary on my own--only through the link that one of you provided.  I am so sorry that I cannot remember who provided this link.  Now, my question is this.  Can you help me find this itinerary again?  It was Adriatic and included some islands at the southern end that are not part of the over tourism trend.  It did include Venice and Athens and points in between--but no Santorini and no Debrovnik if my memory serves me.  It was also in 2020.  

Thanks for your help!  

Edited by SLSD

1 hour ago, Isklaar said:

I think the cruise suggested was in September of 2020? I can't find the thread but did find this one on Seabourn.com :

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/E0M14J/4064A.html

Alternatively this one :

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/E0M14K/4066A.html

Thank you Isklaar.  Right now, the Seabourn website is really acting out from my end.  But---I could see the general information.  THANK YOU so much for taking a look.  I think one of these is the right one.  

3 minutes ago, florisdekort said:

From memory a post and all replies that quoted it were removed from the Kobe-Vancouver thread because it included travel agent information.

Best, 

Floris 

OH!  I didn't know that!  I must have missed that.  I did include the text of an email I sent our TA (no name included of course) giving a report of our trip.  THAT post is still there!  Thanks for this explanation Floris.  I was mystified!!!

3 hours ago, SLSD said:

Thank you Isklaar.  Right now, the Seabourn website is really acting out from my end.  But---I could see the general information.  THANK YOU so much for taking a look.  I think one of these is the right one.  

I wanted to add that I have remembered that the itinerary did not include Santorini--but did include Dubrovnik.   

10 minutes ago, MightyQuinn said:

SLSD, the post you're looking for wasn't in your Kobe-Vancouver thread so no wonder you couldn't find it there! 
You started another thread specifically asking about Adriatic itineraries.  Here it is:

Well, there you have it!  I'll go and find that thread.  Thank you MightyQuinn.  

10 minutes ago, Isklaar said:

That also explains why I couldn't find that thread!

Sometimes I am so clueless!! But, Isklaar, you found the itinerary and I thank you.  Any chance you could join us on this one?

• Like 1