Review of excursions and other options?

Hey all!  I was wondering if there's a place on here to read reviews of RC's shore excursions?  Also I have had friends use other excursion (not the designated cruiseline ones provided) - would love to know if anyone has had good/bad experience and who they'd recommend.  Thank you all so much for your help!

(We are sailing on the Harmony of the Seas in March 8 2020 - Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, St. Martin, and perfect day (two days at sea).)

2 hours ago, JacqueO said:

Hey all!  I was wondering if there's a place on here to read reviews of RC's shore excursions?  Also I have had friends use other excursion (not the designated cruiseline ones provided) - would love to know if anyone has had good/bad experience and who they'd recommend.  Thank you all so much for your help!

(We are sailing on the Harmony of the Seas in March 8 2020 - Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, St. Martin, and perfect day (two days at sea).)

I have used both.  but my favorite, (and best) tour is in St Maarten.   Contact Bernard's tours... (bernardstours.com)