NIGHT OF SENIOR OFFICER'S PARTY SUMMIT

CDLTEL

5 hours ago, harola said:

No drinks in the bar the first night under the new rules? (They do it on officers night)

I know that no drinks are loaded on our Seapass cards the first evening of the cruise. Nothing has changed there.  We were talking about the evening of the senior officers get together which some are now reporting has changed since February of this year when the drinks loaded on our Seapass cards went from only on certain cruises to three drinks to to unlimited drinks.  

6 hours ago, davekathy said:

I know that no drinks are loaded on our Seapass cards the first evening of the cruise. Nothing has changed there.  We were talking about the evening of the senior officers get together which some are now reporting has changed since February of this year when the drinks loaded on our Seapass cards went from only on certain cruises to three drinks to to unlimited drinks.  

We will sail Reflection in 10 days so I will report back. In April we were on Constellation and we had unlimited drinks in the bars during cocktail hours. But I do not remember about the first night

4 hours ago, harola said:

We will sail Reflection in 10 days so I will report back. In April we were on Constellation and we had unlimited drinks in the bars during cocktail hours. But I do not remember about the first night

Spent 30 days on the Solstice doing b2b. No drinks loaded on cards. Unlimited drinks for 5-7. 

• 5 weeks later...