Muster station

The suspence is killing me. Trying to figure out where rccl has put us. Our muster station is F02. Did set sail but have no idea where we are located. We have  guaranty neighborhood balcony. So excited about this. I am hoping for boardwalk maybe so i can see aqua show from my balcony. I have been checking evryday to see if i am assigned to a neighborhood boardwalk or central park .Has anyone been assigned to a muster station F02 and where is your cabin located. lol trying to sneak a peak at the location of our assignment. Allure of the Seas

32 minutes ago, the mistral wind said:

The suspence is killing me. Trying to figure out where rccl has put us. Our muster station is F02.

Same as was mentioned in the Harmony thread on the same subject - likely BW balcony. If the suspense is that much, perhaps skip the GTY option next time as assignments seem to be coming later and later.

18 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Same as was mentioned in the Harmony thread on the same subject - likely BW balcony. If the suspense is that much, perhaps skip the GTY option next time as assignments seem to be coming later and later.

i know but i got a good deal on the guaranty. your right though. thanks 

I don't blame you for being excited.  It's always fun to guess and using the muster station as a clue seems logical to me!  I have a boardwalk balcony #8711 on Harmony and my muster station is F03.  Good luck!

Edited by mickeygirl78

I also have a neighborhood balcony gty.  I only know I’m on deck 12 and muster station is D03.  I think it’s fun checking each day for my cabin #.  I will probably get more anxious as the cruise gets closer.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:30 PM, doones2 said:

I also have a neighborhood balcony gty.  I only know I’m on deck 12 and muster station is D03.  I think it’s fun checking each day for my cabin #.  I will probably get more anxious as the cruise gets closer.

i wonder how you found out your deck is 12. someone told me the longer you wait the better so i will be patient. 

On 8/1/2019 at 2:25 PM, Biker19 said:

thank you your helpful i think i will be boardwalk then hope so have a great day

On 8/2/2019 at 3:30 PM, doones2 said:

D3 is in studio B.  Most likely you received a CP Balcony cabin  

On 8/4/2019 at 10:24 AM, the mistral wind said:

i wonder how you found out your deck is 12. someone told me the longer you wait the better so i will be patient. 

My sea pass says gty deck 12 muster D03