We have sailed on HAL a lot and love their laundry pkg.  We pay a fee for all days onboard (even though laundry can’t be sent out on the last full day) and get all we want washed and pressed.  It’s returned on hangers or folded.  With airline restrictions on baggage we have come to really appreciate this pkg.  Can Celebrity do something like this?  We would really appreciate it!

21 hours ago, Carnevale said:

We have sailed on HAL a lot and love their laundry pkg.  We pay a fee for all days onboard (even though laundry can’t be sent out on the last full day) and get all we want washed and pressed.  It’s returned on hangers or folded.  With airline restrictions on baggage we have come to really appreciate this pkg.  Can Celebrity do something like this?  We would really appreciate it!

We would love to see this also!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, warmwinds said:

I thought they did?  As a CC Elite member we get it for free, but I'm almost positive you can pay for a bag full of laundry.

That is different.   The bag of laundry is a “now and then” thing whereas on HAL you pay a set fee based on the length of your sailing and then your cabin steward will pick up any amount of laundry every day.  No counting items into a bag, no wondering if/when the laundry bag special will happen.  If you have been traveling prior to the cruise you unpack and send things out the first evening.  It is such a treat to have unlimited laundry every day and it greatly reduces the amount we need to pack.  Worth every penny for the cost of the pkg!

• Like 3

I like this idea with the caveat that they keep it to a reasonable price similar to HAL's (typically less than $10 per day).  If Celebrity were to do this, I'm afraid they'd want to roll it out at $50/day per person and then cite it a failure when no one buys it.

On 8/5/2019 at 10:17 AM, bEwAbG said:

I like this idea with the caveat that they keep it to a reasonable price similar to HAL's (typically less than $10 per day).  If Celebrity were to do this, I'm afraid they'd want to roll it out at $50/day per person and then cite it a failure when no one buys it.

Yes!  The pricing on HAL is key to the success of the service.

• Like 1

Last time we were on HAL it was $7/day in North America (a little less than a year ago). On earlier cruises in Europe it was $10/day when purchased onboard but $7/day if you called them and booked it in advance.  So even though you had to stop in time for laundry to go out and come back but had to pay for all days, including disembarkation day, it’s a fabulous deal.

We also like being back home and finding something we hadn’t worn since the cruise that has a HAL laundry sticker....always a nice reminder of our cruise.

This really goes a long way to building customer satisfaction and loyalty.  Can Celebrity take it on?

• Like 1

Hi Carnavale and everyone, I personally use the laundry services every time I'm onboard.  This is a good question, although there are laundry services onboard each of our ships, I will ask the team to look into the possibility of offering some sort of laundry package.  Thank you! 

• Like 4

Our last cruise they offered that deal where you can cram as much laundry into the flimsy paper bag for $20 (or whatever it was).  We managed to cram an incredible amount of clothes into that little paper bag.  :classic_laugh:

A laundry package would be handy for the longer than 10 day long cruises.  We're doing the 15 night repositioning cruise on Edge in April 2020 and then staying on for the back-2-back out of Rome.. I think 11 nights.   Thats a lot of days to pack for when we were hoping to only bring carry-on.  A lot of days for me to be washing our "delicates" in the little bathroom sink.  :classic_blush:

Many thanks for your reply!  We will be very happy to have a pkg for laundry.  We are on Infinity’s TA in October for two weeks.  That alone will greatly benefit from a laundry pkg however, like others, we are travelling prior to the cruise and with the luggage  limits imposed by the airlines we will need to do laundry.

The time being given by X to CC is a great example of working to be a customer-centric organization...well done! 

• Thanks 1