OCEAN READY

RoePost

I have tried several times to add my reservation to ocean ready...It keeps saying they

cannot find it....Does the cruise need to be paid in full before  you can add it to the app.

Thank you in advance.

I remember reading on other threads about this topic that there is a time frame for being able to do it.  I don't recall the exact time frame, but it makes sense that it won't allow you to add the reservation until some time after final payment.  I wonder the percentage of passengers who cancel before final payment.  All those records would need to be deleted from the system.  I think it would be less messy after final payment.  

Unfortunately, not always accurate. I was Ocean Ready and had ordered my medallions  71 days prior to my sailing. I was able to download and log in to the app (accepted my booking number) almost 30 days prior to that. The app became the most responsive after final payment.

The apps remain glitchy so it is difficult to give hard and fast answers to questions. Mostly, folks can just relate their personal experience. The different experiences vary from DC to white light as the saying goes.

Check your personalizer online and look for the heading over it to change to a Medallion. That is usually a sign that you can proceed.

Hello,  the ocean ready app will not let you fill in your reservation info until after final pmt.  So that would start with 90 days prior to your cruise.  Since the Ocean Ready or Ocean Medallion program is still getting tweeked; some people have been able to be ocean ready within the app in over 60 days;  Me personally, I could not get it done until six weeks prior to my cruise.  

Edited by AF-1
spelling
  • Like 1

One way to tell if Ocean Ready has been activated for your sailing is to check the Cruise Personalizer Check In icon on the website. If you've filled everything out, it'll show a check mark up top. Once Ocean Ready is activated for your sailing the check mark will become a medallion icon and you should be able to download the app and get started. If that isn't showing yet, your sailing isn't uploaded yet. If it is, you may wanna contact Princess for assistance.

There also doesn't seem to be a firm date they activate sailings either. My Regal cruise in December opened up in Ocean Ready in late May! So you never know.