I'm Trying to start a roll call??

sidekick180

3 hours ago, sidekick180 said:

I was hoping to start a new roll call for N019, Ventura July 2020, but I can't seem to find how to start it. I don't think there is already one in place. Does anyone know how to get one started?

Someone has already started one, but they are the only member so far!

Simon

There’s still a problem with the Roll Call tool. I started a post some time ago for our cruise in January but it wasn’t automatically assigned to the cruise on the Roll Call page. Don’t know when it’s all going to be fixed!!

I have just done another search for a roll call on Ventura July 2020 and although someone has posted for that roll call, when you do a search for Ventura July 2020 roll calls, nothing shows up. Can't figure out what's going wrong there.

On 8/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, Host Hattie said:

I have tried several times to search for a roll call for Ventura July 2020 and it is showing no results, yet someone has started a roll call and put a post on there. obviously something is going wrong

Using the seach tool is broken.  You have to the main board.  Scroll down to the Roll Call forums.  Click on the appropriate Cruise line forum.  Then scroll down to your ship and click on on that forum, then start looking for the appropriate for your ship/date.

I am guessing, Cruise Critic has hired a few ex Royal Caribbean IT staffers.  This is a joke as their website can be interesting at times.