Changing Rooms

Question. We purchased drink packages during the glitch for my cruise next year. I just looked and found a room same category better location. Can I call and switch the rooms without losing our on board purchase, or would I lose my drink packages? 

Thanks to anyone that can answer. 

Just as the above poster described.

We had booked the UDP last year on Black Friday at $125 for our Christmas cruise. We were in interior cabins when it was booked.  I then upgraded to neighbourhood guarantees and they were assigned shortly after that,  the UDP followed our reservation. 

5 hours ago, Gd2good4u said:

Thank you everyone so much for your responses! 

Be careful and call to make sure. Someone posted a few days ago that months ago they received a gty cabin number. A few weeks ago they purchased the UDP at the $18.00 misprint.  Last week they were put back into the gty pool and lost the $18.00 UBP when reassigned a cabin.  I think that post was a week or so ago. 

1 minute ago, precious89904600 said:

My sister had a balcony for 2 and then decided to add her grown daughter so she had to change her room and lost her obc

That is a completely different situation than what the OP is asking about.  

Obc is tied to the cabin price and if you make our make a change to the cabin you will get the perks in effect at the time of the change.  Beverage, dining packages and shire excursions etc. Are not tied to the price of the cabin.

• Like 1