March 8th Nieuw Statendam Canceled

Suzanne123

10 hours ago, UM-Fan said:

So this is odd.  I am booked on the March 8th cruise. I just contacted my TA and they looked in the HAL system and they told me the cruise was still active.  So I asked that they call the cruise line directly and confirm and the HAL rep indeed stated that the sailing is still active.  Now I don't know what to do!!

The OP is booked on a 14 day back to back cruise that covers the week of March 8 and March 15th, is the cruise on March 15th also still available? The March 15th sailing could be what caused the whole cancellation.

6 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

The OP is booked on a 14 day back to back cruise that covers the week of March 8 and March 15th, is the cruise on March 15th also still available? The March 15th sailing could be what caused the whole cancellation.

According to what I just looked at, both the March 8th sailing and a March 15th sailing is still able to be booked via my TA's website. As of last night when I looked at HAL's website, both sailings were able to be booked online as well.

The online TA I sometimes use posts this note if you try to reserve a cabin either week.  I booked a couple weeks on Celebrity Equinox instead.  My sister and I are arriving from different cities, and I had flights and hotels all arranged for those weeks.  Just didn’t want the hassle of starting over.  

System Error
The sailing you have requested is no longer available